Will a plastic pitcher fit in the cabin fridge?

mamamarmot

I was thinking about bringing a cheapie plastic pitcher ( the size you use to make a can of frozen orange juice) for our cabin in the Star. Will it fit?

We had our frige emptied of all the liquor the first day. (Out of sight, out of temptation.)

I wanted to put our bottle of wine in there till we got a chance to drink it but it wouldn't fit. I took the plastic shelves off the door but it still didn't fit. So, I don't really know about a pitcher. It all depends on how wide and tall it is.

I have to say I don't think it will. We couldn't get the large bottles of water to fit that they sell onboard. Don't know if it will help you or not, but our experience has been that the cabin stewards will keep you supplied with plenty of ice if you request it. On the Pearl last Oct they actually kept our bottle waters on ice for us since they would not fit in the fridge, and that was without us even asking them too.

Archived