Question for someone recently off the Sky

Dukegirl5577

I saw the Dailies for the Sky from a few months ago, but haven't seen any of the more recent ones.

In those Dailies, they had a flier that advertised a special deal they were offering to people who put down their $250 towards a future cruise ON THE FIRST DAY onboard only. Not only would they get the $100 OBC, but if they booked a shore excursion for Nassau through NCL, then they would get a free snorkel or raft rental on Great Stirrup Cay.

Anyone know if they're still doing this? We've been considering canceling our stingray excursion that we've booked through NCL and instead booking through an online company, but if they still offer this deal, then we would keep it with NCL.

No, I'm talking about the bonus for signing up for this on the first day. A few months back, if you put down a $250 deposit (to get the OBC) on the first day, then you would also get free snorkel rental in GSC if you booked a Nassau shore excursion.

You always get the $100 OBC with a $250 deposit, but if you'd put the $250 down on the first day, then you would get the bonus of the free snorkel rental.

Anyway, since you don't seem to be familiar with the deal, I'm guessing they've discontinued it. Thanks!

Archived