HMC Jet Ski, Parasailing?

pmoniz

All excursions on HMC must be purchased through the cruiseline. It's their private island so there are no private vendors to purchase through. By the way, the parasailing is marvelous !:) HMC is without a doubt a little bit of Heaven on earth !!:)

grandmato4 - thanks for the info. We are sooo looking forward to visiting HMC! I am in for the parasailing. We had it booked on our last cruise and it was a total disappointment. Something happened to the boat and they kept us out in the water for over an hour - never got to parasail. So this time it's at the top of my list! Keeping our fingers crossed for the private oasis too!

grandmato4 - thanks for the info. We are sooo looking forward to visiting HMC! I am in for the parasailing. We had it booked on our last cruise and it was a total disappointment. Something happened to the boat and they kept us out in the water for over an hour - never got to parasail. So this time it's at the top of my list! Keeping our fingers crossed for the private oasis too!

Our first time out in the boat to parasail the boat broke down and we had to be towed back to shore. We had the chose of getting our money refunded or signing up for parasailing later in the day if the boat got fixed. We chose to sign up again and did get to go out late in the day. It was GREAT !! Hope you get to enjoy the island in the private oasis and parasail. I'm jealous !!:D:)

Archived