2 questions please. Princess Patters, Port Info

kkochenber

:confused:Sorry, this may be posted somewhere and I just can't find it. I know I have used a site somewhere that lists the days your ship is in each port and also the other ships that are sharing the port with you. Anyone know where I can find that site again?

Also I have not been able to find any recent Princess patters for the Caribbean Princess. We are sailing out of San Juan on March 29th. I always thought it was fun the have a look at these before our sailing.

Thanks

One more please. Does anyone know if there is a duty free liquor store at the Pan American Pier in San Juan that is open on Sunday?

:confused:Sorry, this may be posted somewhere and I just can't find it. I know I have used a site somewhere that lists the days your ship is in each port and also the other ships that are sharing the port with you. Anyone know where I can find that site again?

Also I have not been able to find any recent Princess patters for the Caribbean Princess. We are sailing out of San Juan on March 29th. I always thought it was fun the have a look at these before our sailing.

Thanks

One more please. Does anyone know if there is a duty free liquor store at the Pan American Pier in San Juan that is open on Sunday?

Here is the site:

http://cruisett.com/ships.php

I have a week's worth of Patters from the CB sailing from 1 Feb to 08 Feb '09 that I am trying to get scanned and posted. I'll let you know if/when I'm successful.

It was open when we boarded the CB on 1 Feb (Sun).

John

Thanks

I just posted the Patters from the 1/25 cruise on CB in another thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=921445#post18122817

Archived