Beach Massage at Majahual??

mowdoc

As my first post on this forum I would like to ask for info about the beach massages I see and read about at Majahual.

Have you had one and what was the fee??

Also - anyone rented a jet ski here and how did that go??

We are going to be in Costa Maya on 2/24/09 with NCL Spirit. We are vetran cruisers but this is our first time at Costa Maya.

Thanks for your input

mowdoc

My husband and I had messages on the beach 2 years ago. It was awesome! Very professional and you more than get your monies worth. We paid like $10.00 or $15.00 for a 30 minute message. Worth every penny and can't wait to do it again in 2 short weeks! We will be there the day after you! Have a great trip!!!!

We were in Costa Maya last week on the Spirit. The going rate on the beach was $20 an hour. Also if you are looking for a good margarita and food stop by the bar on the beach with the thatch roof and swings around the bar. Franciso, Santos, and Carlos will take good care of you. The locals are working hard to rebuild the beach area and can use your support.

We also went there in 2007 and had the 1 hour for 20.00 massage's and they did a very good job, much cheaper then on the ship. I am already looking forward to going again this April. I also wanted to tell you we had lobster and fish plates that were out of this world at a very reasonable price too. I can't wait.....

Archived