Fun excursion to do for young couple.

mymi

Hi my husband and I are looking for something fun to do in Grand Caymen. We do not want to snorkel the entire time. Don't mind the swimming with the rays, but want to do something else in addition to it. Anyone have any ideas? We do not have any problem with going outside of the cruise line, just want someone who will allow only two people to go.

Thanks

I read about 60 Tripadvisor ***** reviews on Fat Fish Adventures stingray city waverunner tour today. Not one review had anything negative to say. FFA seems to cater to smaller groups. I see that you are sailing in 10 days....I hope you can get space in a tour. Have a great cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the eco outrage tour with John Michael last week for 4 of us. It was awesome.

He will take 1-6 people out on his boat and tailor the trip to your desires. He was our private guide at stingray city (we had about 8 rays all to ourselves), then we went and snorkeled the reef and then he took us to Rum Point where we walked along the beach and ate a delicious lunch. When we came back, he had two huge starfish waiting on us that he dove down and found and we were able to take some fabulous pictures. We then went through the mangroves where we saw thousands of jelly fish and tiny fish.

He also offers fishing, tubing, etc.

Archived