Conquest class balcony?

Cej06466

This may be a dumb question but...We just booked a balcony on deck 8 of the Valor which is like about 10-15 cabins from the front...I just realized the bridge is on this deck and wings like structure that protrudes from the side... has any one had a balcony in this area do the bridge wings obstruct your view at all?

I don't think your question is dumb at all. I was booked in 8212 on the Conquest. You can see straight out, up and down but when you look toward the front, you will have a nice view of.........the bridge. I didn't think it was that bad. The officers on the bridge were nice and friendly. They would smile and wave at us every morning. If you want to watch where the ship was going you can go to one of the upper decks and sit. they have been pretty deserted and quiet when we went up there. We just had 6292 on the Conquest in November and there really isn't that much you can see towards the front. I think you will be fine. Enjoy your trip.

Yes, you will get a great view of the bridge but i wouldnt worry too much about it.

ONe of the views that people fail to mention are the portside view of those passengers who are running late to the ship. People are on their balconies in full force heckling the late runners. Its quite funny and some cheap drama.

In Cozumel we were parked side by side with Triumph and not only did the portside balconies have a view of the late runners but a view of certain passengers on Triumph flashing.

Believe me when i say that a balcony cabin provides so much more than a view of the ocean. :)

I have had a balcony on the Verandah deck on Valor, but I was a little farther back than 10-15 cabins.

I didn't feel the bridge detracted from the balcony at all...

When docked, you are generally looking out to the side.

When sailing, you are generally looking down at the water or out in a semi circle from front to back. The bridge doesn't obstruct much of the circle.

I have a balcony cabin booked on the Verandah deck (Same deck as bridge) and I am about 12 cabins back, so I will see if the bridge is a real issue, but I doubt it will be.

Archived