Anyone have any info on the Carnival Freedom?

georgiapeach115

Hey Lisa!

We are also booked on the Freedom, but for October. I recently found an awesome sight that has a profile and photo tour of the Freedom, as well as a bunch of other ships. Here it is:

www.beyondships.com

Make sure you post a review when you come back so I have something to read to hold me over until my cruise! Have an awesome trip!

WOW.....we're going in April !!

This is the BEST photo review we've seen yet......THANK YOU for passing it on.....we'll keep it forever in our vacation files !

Was on the Freedom last March (2008). As the ship goes it was really nice (our fourth cruise - and going on our fifth on the Glory in about 27 days). The evening movies on the Lido deck are great. Foods is good to great. As for the Ports of Call - Grand Cayman is nice - a little pricey particularily food wise. As for Ocho Rios - I'd stay on board the ship the next time. This port of call was IMO nasty. While walking to the shops got approached three times - one by a female prostitute, a taxi cab driver who offered his sister enroute to Stanley Falls, and a third taxi driver who offered a ride (yea right!).

Shawn

Hi amcjeep4life! Thank you for the link! I will certainly post a review while I am away. I usually take my laptop with me so I can write about the cruise while it is fresh on my mind! I noticed that on your last cruise it says you went to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. We are going to these ports, and have never been there before. Any suggestions for those ports?

Archived