Nassau Snorkel Tours?

Dingbat8

My DH & I want to take our teen daughters on a half-day snorkel tour during our day in Nassau in late March. My daughters have never snorkeled before and are nervous, so we want something calm (no sharks!), beautiful, and preferably not too crowded. I've done a little research & am trying to decide between Barefoot Sailing Cruises, Flying Cloud, Seahorse Sailing Adventures, the "Paradise Ocean Snorkel" offered by bestonbahamas.com, and the "Rainbow Reef Snorkel" offered by Royal Caribbean. Does anyone have any opinions? Do any of these tours offer snorkeling off a beach (I think my girls might be more comfortable with that than jumping off a boat)?

I'm also wondering about the water temp that time of year.

I'd appreciate any tips or suggestions.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

If you have the opportunity to go to Rose Island (off of Nassau), it will fit the bill...you walk in, it's like bathwater (warm and SO clear), and there is an abundance of colorful fish...like swimming in an aquarium! Bathrooms and lunch, too.

Archived