Diving, Snorkeling, & Wreck Dives.

PinkJellyFish06

I am thinking of taking a cruise on the Carnival Legend in June or August. The ports are Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, & Isla Roatan. Can anybody tell me about snorkeling there? & which is your favorite?

Also, who has done a wreck dive? We are thinking about getting certifed & trying diving. I was wondering if there was a wreck in shallow enough water to just snorkel & you can see it.

Get certified before you go. All of your ports are among the best diving in the Carrib. This itinerary is the best available for a diver in my opinion. Dive at every stop. A favorite among these is too difficult to choose. If you only snorkel, you most likely will see divers below and wish you could be there. That's what prompted me to get certified some 8 years ago...... after the cruise. Once certified, check these forums for the best dive operators and book on your own to avoid the ship's crowds and possibly save a few bucks as well.

Archived