Aft Junior Suite

cruiseray1

I had Deck 6 Aft JS on Voyager OTS (6394) and absolutely loved it. I'd never had a JS before, so I can't comment on room size, but the balcony was wonderful. Enough room to be comfortable. There is structure aft of the balcony, and there is a "deck" that prevents a view directly down into the water, but it certainly didn't inhibit my enjoyment of the balcony...

Hi feel so much better after reading your comments, I thought I'd got a really good deal after upgrading from an inside to JS 6394 for our upcoming cruise! Then I started reading some of the comments and felt a bit deflated!

Now I'm really excited by the prospect of our aft JS. Aftyer all we could have NO view at all!!!

Thanks again,

Liz.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I just returned from a cruise on the IOS in an aft JS, and while the balcony was larger than normal, the cabin actually was about 50 feet from the aft of the ship and the view was severely obstructed by the superstructure around the back of the ship. Every time I wanted a photo of something, I had to run to the top of the ship to get a good unobstructed shot. I've been in small suite aft cabins on two other cruise lines, and they actually were on the very aft of the ship with no obstructions, and the views were much more enjoyable.

Heyyy a revived thread :D Since I posted on page one - we did another AFT, so I might as well add this one too.

This is Grandeur - Corner Aft JS 7650 - And I STILL love the AFT life. I just made final payment today on a NCL cruise (B1 AFT balcony on Gem -- so even on different cruise lines -- I am living the AFT life ;))

But here are the pics from Grandeur - JS 7650

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1277771

Archived