LIBERTY cabins 8421 & 8417 anyone? (Freedom)

thriftyone

HELP!!! Booked in cabins 8421 and 8417 on Carnivals Liberty. (Think it's identical on Freedom?) These are connecting staterooms. Kinda worried about location as it's right below pool & tables AND at the very rear of the ship. Anyone know anything about these cabins or ever stayed in this area? Any pictures? HELP!!! Thanks so much.

We were on the other side of the ship in 8426... unfortunately under the pizzaria and it is open late into the night. We had a problem the first night due to the partiers and we had to go down to the desk at 2:30 in the morning to ask if there was something that could be done. They said they would see what they could do and we left... but not before going to have a lsice of pizza and enjoying the night air, we were after all wide awake! Anyway... the next night no problems... they cordoned off the tables and chairs above our room so that we would not hear the scraping all night. VERY NICE! We loved the location other than that one little hiccup at the beginning.

It looks as though your rooms are right below the buffet dining area, so it may be a problem in the morning with people going to breakfast, but nothing late into the night... enjoy!! Hope this helped...

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the info.:) Anyone else have any info?

We had connecting cabins 8420 & 8422 on the Liberty, and loved the rooms & location. Even though they are under the pizzeria & eating area, we rarely heard any noise, maybe chairs moving around a time or two. It's very convenient to everything Lido.

We had connecting cabins 8420 & 8422 on the Liberty, and loved the rooms & location. Even though they are under the pizzeria & eating area, we rarely heard any noise, maybe chairs moving around a time or two. It's very convenient to everything Lido.

klmorg---thanks for the reply! Hey...can you tell me anything else? Did you feel like you were at the very end of the ship? When we were more midship, we couldn't feel much movement at all. Do you feel there was alot of motion that close to the back of the ship? What were the connecting rooms like? We're traveling with our three children. Thanks for all the info.

klmorg---thanks for the reply! Hey...can you tell me anything else? Did you feel like you were at the very end of the ship? When we were more midship, we couldn't feel much movement at all. Do you feel there was alot of motion that close to the back of the ship? What were the connecting rooms like? We're traveling with our three children. Thanks for all the info.

We didn't feel any movement back there at all from what I can remember. Although it was near the back of the ship, we really liked the location. It wasn't that big a deal to get anywhere else on the ship, and we needed the walk anyway. We loved being able to jaunt up to the Lido and grab a bite to eat, a drink, pizza, ice cream, coffee, etc. We loved the Liberty! Until my DH had a heart attack on board, but that's another story that I've chatted about on here already, so won't bore you with those details except to say all is well. The connecting balcony rooms were fabulous... and we had the balcony divider opened, too. It was like having a big 2 room suite. With two bathrooms! I'm sure you will love the Liberty, and your connecting cabins, too!

klmorg--- Thanks!!! Sorry about your hubby. Glad all is well now. We are so so so excited. And now, THANKS TO YOU, I feel much better about our location on the ship. Thanks so much!:o

We didn't feel any movement back there at all from what I can remember. Although it was near the back of the ship, we really liked the location. It wasn't that big a deal to get anywhere else on the ship, and we needed the walk anyway. We loved being able to jaunt up to the Lido and grab a bite to eat, a drink, pizza, ice cream, coffee, etc. We loved the Liberty! Until my DH had a heart attack on board, but that's another story that I've chatted about on here already, so won't bore you with those details except to say all is well. The connecting balcony rooms were fabulous... and we had the balcony divider opened, too. It was like having a big 2 room suite. With two bathrooms! I'm sure you will love the Liberty, and your connecting cabins, too!

Archived