Supper Club Harry's: Answers and/or Suggestions

So, I'm hungry and thinking of the supper club...will be there in 22 days! Have a few q's...any help?

1) Can I skip the salad and order two appetizers?

2) What would you pair with the pumpkin and cream cheese parfait, if you could pick another appetizer? The beef carpaccio or the lobster bisque?

3) If the caviar is available, do you think it's worth the 45 extra charge? I've never had it and would love to try it...

4) How many side dishes do you get to pick?

5) What is cassoulet? I see it offered with the lamb chops as the entree...

6) Can I pay extra or ask for a tiny bite of a specialty that is on the entree? See, I've always wanted to try truffled mac n cheese, but I dont want the vegan mushroom streudel it comes with...

So, I'm hungry and thinking of the supper club...will be there in 22 days! Have a few q's...any help?

1) Can I skip the salad and order two appetizers?

2) What would you pair with the pumpkin and cream cheese parfait, if you could pick another appetizer? The beef carpaccio or the lobster bisque?

3) If the caviar is available, do you think it's worth the 45 extra charge? I've never had it and would love to try it...

4) How many side dishes do you get to pick?

5) What is cassoulet? I see it offered with the lamb chops as the entree...

6) Can I pay extra or ask for a tiny bite of a specialty that is on the entree? See, I've always wanted to try truffled mac n cheese, but I dont want the vegan mushroom streudel it comes with...

This isn't the main dining room; you can't have as much as you want....and they don't serve "small tasting" plates of anything. Several courses are served and 2/3 "compliments" of the chef are brought over also.

That being said, believe me, you probably won't be able to finish the meal as it's presented. Portions are huge and delicious. Beautifully prepared and presented.

As for the caviar......I never liked it so can't help you there. Some do, however. I don't eat anything that my family uses as bait... Expensive or not, it's fishy and I don't like the salty taste.

Archived