Flights Leaving San Juan

coconutball4u

I am in the process of planning my (hopeful) cruise on the Victory for Sept 13. I am looking at my flight options home and there is an 11:45 and 5:30. Any suggestions which one to take? I plan on walking off with my own luggage early. I know Carnival says first one after 12, but I think back to last year on the Legend where I was at the airport before 10 and Carnival says after 11:30.

The self-assist window *should* work for you to get you to the airport in time for the 11:45 flight

*BUT*

if for any reason the ship is late returning to SJU, you could run into problems.

With that said, the cruiselines offer shore excursions for debarkation day that would fill the time that you would otherwise be sitting in Munoz airport waiting for the later flight. Your choice.

If you have the time and the budget, how about a post-cruise hotel stay in San Juan and fly back the next day?

Archived