Love ncl star!

souxiequzy

Hi, Howard! I enjoyed reading your review since we'll be on the Star to Alaska on May 30th. We've booked an AB suite and would love to see some pictures of the AB you were in. Do you have any posted or any you could share? Thanks!:) brunolvr@hotmail.com

Here are links into the album at the right places for the room shots:

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2104552600103954458dSdUCq

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2276314510103954458lDcZig

You'll have a great time and will love the suite.

Enjoy!

Howard

Sorry I found the ship service poor, understaffed, and dirty. First and last NCL cruise.

Can you give some examples of what you mean? I was on the Star in November and had heard others with some of the same views but happily never saw that myself. We did have slow service one night in one of the standard dining rooms but were so busy chatting with teh folks at the tables right by ours that we didn't even notice until later.

:(I failed to purchase a CD of the Melodic Quartet on board the Star. I would send cash and a prepaid envelope if one of you would volunteer to purchase said CD on your next cruise with NCL Star...we were told that the female singer will not be returning after their break in the spring, so now, short of taking another cruise with Star very soon, I have a very small window to accomplish my goal. Thanks all fellow Star supporters. :)

email me at lssavaglio at verizon dot net

We just returned from our third cruise on the Star last night and she is definately still our favourite ship. We met a wonderful couple who were on their 25th cruise on the Star and still loving it. Can't wait to cruise on her again!

We also met a lovely group of ladies on the Star who made our 25th trip special !!!! Thanks again, Caron !!!!!!!

Sorry I found the ship service poor, understaffed, and dirty. First and last NCL cruise.

I guess NCL has been hiding part of the ship from us. In 25 cruises on the Star, I have never seen that part of the ship to which you refer. We even went behind the scene, and found the areas not often seen by guests to be spotless. I rate the service excellent, and the staff even better.

It makes me very happy to know I will not be seeing you on future cruises.

All people we encounter bring us happiness -- Some by coming--Some by leaving. Bon Voyage !!

:(I failed to purchase a CD of the Melodic Quartet on board the Star. I would send cash and a prepaid envelope if one of you would volunteer to purchase said CD on your next cruise with NCL Star...we were told that the female singer will not be returning after their break in the spring, so now, short of taking another cruise with Star very soon, I have a very small window to accomplish my goal. Thanks all fellow Star supporters. :)

email me at lssavaglio at verizon dot net

Tried to email you and it failed. What city are you in?

I found the crew very friendly everyone you passed said hello to you. The rooms were fine I did not find them dirly at all.We only had to ask our room steward once for ice and my ice bucket was never emply. I thought the food was very good. I just liked everything about - going on the Star again in May to Alaska hope this helps

I found the crew very friendly everyone you passed said hello to you. The rooms were fine I did not find them dirly at all.We only had to ask our room steward once for ice and my ice bucket was never emply. I thought the food was very good. I just liked everything about - going on the Star again in May to Alaska hope this helps

Hi, cheermum! When in May will be you on the Star? We're booked on the May 30th Star to Alaska? Can't wait!:)

Archived