Perry Grant - A Comprehensive Review

NJ Fred

Just reading all the posts about Perry puts a smile on my face!

We have been lucky enough to travel on Connie twice and enjoy Perry. He may repeat himself but he still makes me laugh and his 'catch phrases' have stayed with us - gated community - you will have this on home DVD - and Dear Judy.

We are on Solstice in June and will be searching out Zjelko (he makes a fab cocktail with Baileys) in Michaels Club and catching up.

In the meantime, if you are on Connie - give Michaels Club a visit - you will not be disappointed.

Hugs and kisses to Perry!:)

Ok, people.....assume the position !!!!!!

You 300 people outside the door, assume the position as well !

...and how about the sound he makes if someone dares walk in late and he has started....?

I am searching the internet for the videos of Judy's performances he references,,, ,

Sid1962

Just got off the Connie on Saturday (May 2) The rumor was that Perry was taking the entire summer off. He has a home in Ft. Lauderdale which he plans to sell and another in Bath, England. Don't know the status of the mother. It was reported that he was coming back to the Constellation after his holiday. Most of this information came from his good friend, Joyce, that travels on the Connie frequently and is at every performance early each evening.

Archived