Jacksonville - what time did you disembark?

klmrph

We are still deciding between flying/driving. I found a great deal on a flight to get us back but it leaves at 10:21 AM. What's the best way to disembark to be one of the first off? How long is the cab ride to the airport?

Hi,

We are also flying out at 10:21 because our flight time had been changed. I asked this question and a couple of people told me the fastest way to get off the ship is to carry your own luggage off because they let those people off first. I was also told the airport is about 15 miles from the cruise port. I think we'll be cutting it close but it's worth a shot!

We are still deciding between flying/driving. I found a great deal on a flight to get us back but it leaves at 10:21 AM. What's the best way to disembark to be one of the first off? How long is the cab ride to the airport?

I wish you luck! That is cutting it close, but I would think, if all goes well, you should be able to make it. It's about 20 + minutes to the airport.

Archived