Mariner dining/show times

kely53

I am not sure about the dining times. I think early seating is 6 and late seating is at 8:30pm? Also, I read on a post recently that the shows for the late dinner seating are at or around 10:45pm. Then I read on another post that the shows for the late dinner seating is at 7 pm (before dinner). Does someone know which is correct?

I havent read much about dining at Jade. Does anyone have any input? The one review I did see was positive.

Thanks so much for your time.

We had late seating in the dining room on the Mariner. The first night, late seating was at 9 pm. The show that night was at 7:15 pm for everyone. Every other night, late dinner was at 8:30 pm. All other shows that week for late seating was at 10:45 pm. (We did see an ice show at 7:15 pm one night). We were disappointed to see that the shows for late seating were after dinner.....on other cruises late seating had the show prior to dinner. Also, the show on the last night of the cruise was at 7 p.m. for the late seating.

Thank you for your responses. I have only been on one cruise prior to this (Celebrity) and their late show was before the late dinner....which I would prefer. We have early dinner on our cruise in Jan and now I am glad. We would be less likely to take in a show at 10:45....we would find other things to do. Thanks again!

Archived