Question about QM2 Promenade Deck

tiller

Is the Promenade deck covered all the way around? My mom and I would like to take a walk during the day, but in case it isn't covered and the weather is inclement, where are good places to walk inside?

Thank you!

Hi, no, the promenade deck is open except for three small sections. If it's raining (and you've no rain wear) then I would suggest the deck 6 corridors if you wish to stay dry...

However, this is a huge ship and I've found that the walk from my cabin to the restaurant to the cinema to the Queens Room to the Theatre to the Art Gallery to the Winter Garden to the Chart Room to the Commodore Club to G32 to The Library to the Golden Lion to the shops to ...

Have a great time on the greatest Liner in the world...

yes the promanade deck is not covered all the way around but if the weather is rather nice you should have no trubble walking outside. the deck is very wide. you could just walk around the hallways but they are a bit boring. That is if you don't like to peak in to other peoples rooms.:D

anyway there should be no problem walking around deck 2 or 3. Those are the best to just stroll through the ship. It is very relaxing strolling around the Queen. have fun!:)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on crossings when its too windy or cold to walk out on deck so I walk the hallways. Even if you don't intentionally set out to walk, in the course of a day you will be amazed how much exercise you get going from your cabin to activities, cabin to dining room (do that one a lot).

Archived