Zip Lines?

filamy

Can anyone help me regarding zip lines? We prefer to book our own excursions instead of through the cruise line. If there are any zip lines that end up at a nice beach that would really be nice. Thanks for all thoughts and help.

Try using search, here's one thread that gives three more threads. There is a good operation on the mainland, more like most are looking for, but less practical for cruise ship passengers docked in Cozumel. This works for some people, but rarely gets rave reviews. It is on the beach.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=694349

About the only zipline I'm aware of in Cozumel is in a park, probably Chankanaab, and it's just from one structure to another - NOT the jungle ziplining like you're probably thinking about. This is more a mainland thing and you'd probably find better options at some mainland ports, like maybe Belize or Costa Maya.

• 3 weeks later...

When you get back from your May cruise please post a follow-up on the 12 zip line tour. I am going on a Western Caribbean Cruise in November and might be interested in trying that tour out if you give it a favorable review. I would be interested in knowing how easy it is to get to and from the zip line park from the pier, as well as how the tour is.

Archived