Ideas for land&sea tours that include sailing to Pitons

richandchris

Does anyone know of any tours that include sailing to the piton as part of a land and sea package?

I haven't been able to find one. They either exclusively sail to the pitons, or sail out of soufriere up along the coast back to the ships.

I really want to get some shots and see them from the sea.

Thanks,

Does anyone know of any tours that include sailing to the piton as part of a land and sea package?

I haven't been able to find one. They either exclusively sail to the pitons, or sail out of soufriere up along the coast back to the ships.

I really want to get some shots and see them from the sea.

Thanks,

This is more sea based, but we have booked a private charter with Serenity which is a combo of their Whale watching and coastal tour. 4 hours whale watching and then they will tour the Pitons, black sand beach for snorkeling and back to ship - 6 hours for about $600. We plan to have 6-8 in our party and this is a really good deal for a private boat (includes all drinks - rum punch beer soda water etc). They are willing to accommodate you so maybe see if they can cobble together a tour that includes the Piton sail.

Enjoy!:)

I was in St. Lucia last April and did an amazing tour. It was called the Convientley late tour with Sunlink tours. We left from Castries on a yacht with about 20 other people. Sailed down the coastline of st. lucia which was awesome. You sail through Marigot Bay (great photo op). Got amazing pics of the Pitons from the water. You dock in Soufrie and the Pitons are right there. Went to Mineral Baths/Diamond Waterfall, Sulfur Springs and a coca plantaion where they make hersheys chocolate. Then you sail back on the yacht during the sun set. They served awesome little sandwhics and rum punch on the way down, and champagne and bannana bread at sunset on the way back (these were included in the price, as was a good buffet lunch at the coca plantation). It was awesome. If your ship is in port late enough (I think it didn't return untill around 6:00) I would HIGHLY reccomend this tour. You will get great shots of the Pitons and get to explore all the major landmarks of the island. Also, the tour leaves late so you should have some time to explore Castries before hand.

You mentioned you would like to do a land and sea tour. I would reccomend doing one like metioned above where you sail both ways. The coastline is beautiful and driving the very long drive to Soufrie down winding back roads is not fun. I felt sick several times while driving in St. Lucia.

Archived