Help with Hotel choice

Tanker

We are booked on the Radiance Northbound Alaska Cruise sailing out of Vancouver on 5 Jun. We fly in one day early and have reserved a room at the Hampton Inn. I have been looking at the Pan Pacific and need to know if it is worth the extra $$ or should I stay with the Hampton?

Would greatly appreciate some feedback.

That is a tough decision. The Pan Pacific has the location as part of Canada Place and the view of the harbour and the North Shore mountains. However as you ship will be using Ballantyne Pier you will be unable to use the luggage handling feature of being at the PP plus you will need to take a cab over to Ballentyne Pier...about $10. At the Hampton you do not have the views but you do have a good quiet, convenient location where you can walk to almost everwhere in the downtown area; plus you have a free breakfast and free shuttle to the pier. Many would say go PP, I would keep the money for an excrusion or a nice dinner in Vancouver and stay at the Hampton.;)

Archived