Dive operators in grand cayman

sjbowler

We are going on the Triumph and one of the stops is Grand Cayman and would like to do a dive there. Does anyone have any recomendations on dive oprerators here? We have done Eden Rock in the past but would like something different this time

We spent Christmas 2007 in Cayman's and dove a number of times with off the wall divers. We were really happy with Danny and his staff.

Good choice IF he can accommodate a cruise divers schedule. Many dive ops in GCM depart too early in the morning for cruisers.

I've gone with http://www.neptunesdivers.com and Casey does try to work with cruisers latter departure times.

Yes, we are diving with alison in cozumel. we dove with her a couple of years ago and it was great. We are also diving in Jamica. I heard a lot of people say to skip Jamica but have done the Falls there and so its either diving or stay on the boat and of course diving wins again. we leave on the triumph 3/8

Yes, we are diving with alison in cozumel. we dove with her a couple of years ago and it was great. We are also diving in Jamica. I heard a lot of people say to skip Jamica but have done the Falls there and so its either diving or stay on the boat and of course diving wins again. we leave on the triumph 3/8

If you've already done the falls, you might consider the river tubing excursion instead.

Archived