2 week Hawaiian Cruise?

darceyg

Were you only planning to be in Hawaii for 7 days total? If so, perhaps that's what the person meant. Many people find the flight to Hawaii to be long enough and expensive enough that they want to take as much advantage of being in Hawaii as possible and fly in a few days before the cruise (and stay at a hotel) and then stay for a few days afterwards.

But the cruise itself is just 14 days, unless you go on a different line. The other lines offer longer roundtrip cruises leaving from the West Coast. NCL's begins and ends in Hawaii.

• Administrators
Hi, Were almost about to book a one week cruise round Hawaii when someone asked why dont we go for two weeks? Didn't know there was a two week cruise. Can anyone give us more information? Thanks. Darc

Or perhaps they were suggesting you spend a week on the cruise around the islands, and another week staying on one or two islands to get to know them better? It's such a long way to fly, and generally requires a fairly expensive air ticket, that I'd think two weeks (if that works for you) would be a great idea!

Princess offers the 14 day Hawiaan cruise round trip out of LA. When we went it was 15 days but they since shortened to 14. 5 days to get there 5 days on the islands and 5 days to get back. That was such a relaxing and great cruise.

I seen the longer cruises others offered but I thought what a waste! With all those days at sea I could be on land enjoying an island instead! We are flying in 4 days ahead of our NCL Hawaiian cruise to check out Oahu. With all I have planned I need 4 more!

Archived