Where Are Kids Allowed After 9.30PM?

Apparently kids are banned from being in certain venues after 9.30. I'm not looking for a debate on whether this should be right, I only want to know where they can go on the Pacific Dawn later at night. I've been told by a young man working at P&O that there are selected bars where they may NOT go after 9.30 but he wasn't able to furnish me with names of specific venues. In the cruise guide that came with the tickets it states that children must be with parents in public lounges after 9.30. So I'm hoping some of you will know which venues are classified as a public lounge, and which bars/lounges they may or may not be in after 9.30. I think my kids would want to be up a little later than 10pm which is when their clubs will finish.

Apparently kids are banned from being in certain venues after 9.30. I'm not looking for a debate on whether this should be right, I only want to know where they can go on the Pacific Dawn later at night. I've been told by a young man working at P&O that there are selected bars where they may NOT go after 9.30 but he wasn't able to furnish me with names of specific venues. In the cruise guide that came with the tickets it states that children must be with parents in public lounges after 9.30. So I'm hoping some of you will know which venues are classified as a public lounge, and which bars/lounges they may or may not be in after 9.30. I think my kids would want to be up a little later than 10pm which is when their clubs will finish.

Hi there

I think maybe the employee may of been referring to the Promenade Bar and the Bengal Bar both located on Deck 7. I know that the Bengal bar is used for karoake and that includes family karaoke nights. The promenade bar is a piano bar where they do name that tune and movie trivia of an evening. However all children have to leave the Dome by 10pm or 10.30pm as it becomes an adult nightclub.

I am not sure the age of your children but i know that the Teen lounge / HQ (new name) is open later then the turtle cove and shark shack. I hope that helps you out a bit

cheers

On night which are themed they are allowed later in the Dome. But from memory it was only in the Dome that kids were booted out of after a certain time and as i said on special nights they can stay later. I saw kids in the Bengal BAr much later than 9.30 taking part in Karaoke on our last cruise.

Megan

Archived