excurtions in nassau Ship in at 8am ???

hlb76

Anyone have any ideas on what excursions My family and I could do in Nassau? We wanted to do Stewarts Cove for the snorkeling, but they can't because we get in too late, 8am. Any ideas or suggestion?? We would love to do the snorkeling of the reefs but i can't find anything that we can make for us getting in at 8am Thank you!

Anyone have any ideas on what excursions My family and I could do in Nassau? We wanted to do Stewarts Cove for the snorkeling, but they can't because we get in too late, 8am. Any ideas or suggestion?? We would love to do the snorkeling of the reefs but i can't find anything that we can make for us getting in at 8am Thank you!

Your cruiseship will list available tours.

Most tours going out that early are for specific cruise lines.

No listing of independent tours that go that early.

Although seahorse Snorkling has a 9am tour that you could catch.

http://www.seahorsesailingadventures.com/site_folder/seahome.html

We were also looking into this. Scubagirrl-do you have any reviews on it? Originally, we wanted to do Stuart's Cove but our time frame doesn't fit. We figure if we can't find any good snorkeling tours then we will just go to Breezes.

We were also looking into this. Scubagirrl-do you have any reviews on it? Originally, we wanted to do Stuart's Cove but our time frame doesn't fit. We figure if we can't find any good snorkeling tours then we will just go to Breezes.

Yes, I've been on the Seahorse many times and know both of the captains. This is a first class outfit and they go to a great reef system. They know the waters well and are very professional.. but amazingly fun.

You won't be disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

I am planning a day in Nassua for Husband's birthday, it will be 4 adults in our group ( 60, 54, 57 and me 44). We are not into snorkling or water activities. would like to have fun on the beach and a few drinks, on the Sensation in dock for the day. What would you suggest doing for the day, we plan to go over to Atlantis for the evening for gambling and pictures. Any information would be a great help. This is the first cruise for all of us. Lisa:D

I am planning a day in Nassua for Husband's birthday, it will be 4 adults in our group ( 60, 54, 57 and me 44). We are not into snorkling or water activities. would like to have fun on the beach and a few drinks, on the Sensation in dock for the day. What would you suggest doing for the day, we plan to go over to Atlantis for the evening for gambling and pictures. Any information would be a great help. This is the first cruise for all of us. Lisa:D

I would say go to one of the hotel beaches. The Wyndham/Sheraton has a beautiful beach and pool. You could get a day pass. I think its $40 and that includes a buffet lunch. No alcohol. If you wanted drinks too then Breezes is $60 (with $5 off coupon at port) Also the British Colonial, I think it another one you could try.

• 3 weeks later...

I just called Seahorse Sailing to ask questions about the times...and they told me that the Catamaran excursion listed through Carnival is with them and also $5/pp cheaper than booking through them independently. Not sure if it's always been like this....but it is now. So that's what we did for our 4-18 cruise....I figure $15 is more DODs for me !

I just called Seahorse Sailing to ask questions about the times...and they told me that the Catamaran excursion listed through Carnival is with them and also $5/pp cheaper than booking through them independently. Not sure if it's always been like this....but it is now. So that's what we did for our 4-18 cruise....I figure $15 is more DODs for me !

Yes, the Seahorse is used for the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel tour on most cruise ships.. and can be booked independently for cheaper. Pick up is at the same downtown location.

Archived