parking at Port Everglades

rosehill

I'm leaving on the 28th of February for 10m days on the Emerald. I just booked parking at United Airport Parking which is 1 mile from Princess Terminal. The cost was $80.00. Free shuttle to and from is provided..............

Just be prepared to wait a while for pickup when you return.

I'm leaving on the 28th of February for 10m days on the Emerald. I just booked parking at United Airport Parking which is 1 mile from Princess Terminal. The cost was $80.00. Free shuttle to and from is provided..............

Good luck :rolleyes:

/////

OK - now I'm really confused - I've finally decided to suck it up and pay the $15/day in the parking garage, but which one?

I have looked for the dates of our cruise, Grand Princess 2/27/09-3/13/09.

It looks like Pacific Princess is also in when we embark on the 27th, but it looks like we are the only Princess ship when we debark on the 13th. (Both on Friday - it's a 14 day)

I can only find the berth assignments for approximately the next week on the Port Everglades website. Is is a good assumption that we will be using #2, and am I missing a longer schedule?

Also, we are going to be staying at the Candlewood suites on SR 84 - would we be better off circling north and coming in the port from 17th street to be closer to the Northport area?

Thanks for the help!

Wendy

OK - now I'm really confused - I've finally decided to suck it up and pay the $15/day in the parking garage, but which one?

I have looked for the dates of our cruise, Grand Princess 2/27/09-3/13/09.

It looks like Pacific Princess is also in when we embark on the 27th, but it looks like we are the only Princess ship when we debark on the 13th. (Both on Friday - it's a 14 day)

I can only find the berth assignments for approximately the next week on the Port Everglades website. Is is a good assumption that we will be using #2, and am I missing a longer schedule?

Also, we are going to be staying at the Candlewood suites on SR 84 - would we be better off circling north and coming in the port from 17th street to be closer to the Northport area?

Thanks for the help!

Wendy

The larger of the two ships will berth at #2. Ergo...........the Grand. It is always better to come into the port from the 17th St. entrance simply because very few people know it exists. :D Yes, circle North and come in that way.

We are cruising on the Miracle on April 6, this will be our first time to leave on a Monday. Will we have a problem parking at Port Everglades? Should we look for alternative parking? With all of the ships departing on Saturday & Sunday we were a little concerned if there will be any parking spots available on Monday. (I realize there is more than one garage but will the Carnival one be available? This is our first time to drive to Port Everglades)

Appreciate your input.

We are cruising on the Miracle on April 6, this will be our first time to leave on a Monday. Will we have a problem parking at Port Everglades? Should we look for alternative parking? With all of the ships departing on Saturday & Sunday we were a little concerned if there will be any parking spots available on Monday. (I realize there is more than one garage but will the Carnival one be available? This is our first time to drive to Port Everglades)

Appreciate your input.

There has to be a certain amount of people getting off the ship who will be moving their cars out of the garage. Get there early. Very early.

This will be our first time leaving out of Port Everglades; March 29. After reading this I am nervous about parking! We are staying at Embassy Suites on 17th street and looking at the map it looks like a quick shot to the port. How soon can we find out where the Miracle will dock, or is it when you wake up and look out the window?! We will be offloading 5 adults and luggage and sounds like we need to plan for one of us to drive the vehicle possibly quite a distance to park, then walk back? If anyone has firsthand knowledge I would really appreciate it. I have printed out the map of the port, but have no idea of what to expect. Port Canaveral and Tampa the parking is only steps away....and LOVE Tampa's valet service....is that available? Appreciate any and all advice!

This will be our first time leaving out of Port Everglades; March 29. After reading this I am nervous about parking! We are staying at Embassy Suites on 17th street and looking at the map it looks like a quick shot to the port. How soon can we find out where the Miracle will dock, or is it when you wake up and look out the window?! We will be offloading 5 adults and luggage and sounds like we need to plan for one of us to drive the vehicle possibly quite a distance to park, then walk back? If anyone has firsthand knowledge I would really appreciate it. I have printed out the map of the port, but have no idea of what to expect. Port Canaveral and Tampa the parking is only steps away....and LOVE Tampa's valet service....is that available? Appreciate any and all advice!

You'll get better info on the Carnival Board. Check over there

Archived