Supper Club Questions

CarolinaGirl211

Hey there everyone!

I am completely new to this website, and am looking forward to exploring it! I am going to be going on the Carnival Valor September 20, 2009. My husband and I have made reservation requests for 2 nights while on this cruise. I as just wondering if anyone out there has experienced the Supper Club, and if you could share your experience with me!?

I am interested in it's cost, the food quality (from your experience), best times to eat, and any other helpful/interesting information you may have!

Thanks so much! I look forward to learning more about how to navigate this site.

:)

Hey there everyone!

I am completely new to this website, and am looking forward to exploring it! I am going to be going on the Carnival Valor September 20, 2009. My husband and I have made reservation requests for 2 nights while on this cruise. I as just wondering if anyone out there has experienced the Supper Club, and if you could share your experience with me!?

I am interested in it's cost, the food quality (from your experience), best times to eat, and any other helpful/interesting information you may have!

Thanks so much! I look forward to learning more about how to navigate this site.

I have yet to use the Supper Club but have 2 reservations on our upcoming cruise. Searching the forum (you will see the link under the page numbers near the top of each page) for Supper Club will give you more information than you could possibly want.

Hey there everyone!

it is $30 PP. It is very good and service is wonderful.....

Welcome to CC.....Just to help there are many threads on this subject here. You might notice a search area in the right hand corner of the board. If you enter supperclub you will find many of these threads and answers......

Again...welcome.....;)

We have been to the speciality restaurants on the last five cruises we have been on (and have reserved for three nights on our Mar 4th, 8 night cruise on the Carnival Spirit). From the first time on the Carnival Pride, we have totally enjoyed the experience, cost and all. The spectactular food, the attention from the wait staff and the relaxed and unrushed service make this event something you will never forget; and you will compare all of your future restaurant experiences to this one.

Make a reservation, get dressed up (if you like to), and go enjoy yourself. You will not regret it!

If you make a reservation pre-cruise and then miss your reservation, do you get charged still or can you cancel it at any time?
You can still cancel. They take your S&S card when you are finished dining to charge it. They do not have your folio number til you dine.

You can still cancel. They take your S&S card when you are finished dining to charge it. They do not have your folio number til you dine.

So can I borrow your S&S card when we're on the Legend? :D:D:D

I've never been to the Supper Club and can't wait.

Wow, I found a lot of helpful information! That's good to know also, that if for whatever reason I were to miss one of my reservations, that I wouldn't be charged (althought I am too excited to anticipate missing it) We booked our reservations on the Days at Sea so that we know we'll be on board, and we did a later seating, at 8:30. Hopefully this will be wonderful! :D

Wow, I found a lot of helpful information! That's good to know also, that if for whatever reason I were to miss one of my reservations, that I wouldn't be charged (althought I am too excited to anticipate missing it) We booked our reservations on the Days at Sea so that we know we'll be on board, and we did a later seating, at 8:30. Hopefully this will be wonderful! :D

You may want to look at which of the Sea nights is/are the formal night(s) (how many depends on the length of the cruise). Those are the nights that most people would rather not miss eating in the dinning room, as that is when the better food (prime rib and lobster tail) is served. Save the Supper Club for a night other than the formal nights and get the most potential out of the dinners...

You may want to look at which of the Sea nights is/are the formal night(s) (how many depends on the length of the cruise). Those are the nights that most people would rather not miss eating in the dinning room, as that is when the better food (prime rib and lobster tail) is served. Save the Supper Club for a night other than the formal nights and get the most potential out of the dinners...

Oh I didn't even think about that! Thanks so much! I will have to find out then which are the formal nights! Thanks again!!

Archived