Crown Princess-Which would you pick??

Princessmich

We're considering taking this ship (once again) to the Western Carib in November..

Question is-balcony cabins available on on Aloha or Baja deck and either forward or aft. Which would you pick?

We were on the Riviera deck in Oct (midship balcony) and we like it. There was a little bit of noise from above but otherwise really a great cabin.

I want to pick something to put on a courtesy hold from a new TA in order to get a written proposal

Thanks! these boards are a great help..

Michelle

Aloha and Baja deck balcony cabins are identical - no difference in cabin interior size/configuration and the balconies are both sized 9 ft wide x 5 ft deep. Is it in your budget to get a category BB balcony cabin on Caribe deck? They have larger balconies ( sized 9 ft wide x 9 ft deep).

Enjoy your cruise whatever you choose.

I know you said sailed on this last year, but maybe you should think again before rebooking. We justed returned from the Crown, rough seas, but that doesn't bother us. Good entertament, nice ship, very poor food quality. Chose to try the buffet 2 nights so we won't be as dissapointed in the dining room. Breakfast in the dining room also a disappointment. Too many staff members who spoke only small amount of English and didn't know ships locations. Different variables can change in 6 months and the food quality, and service really is poor. FYI

Sorry Lucille that your trip on the Crown was not the best. I guess no one can predict how the seas will be as for the food and service, we had a very pleasant experience. I will say that one time I went up to the Santuary area at an odd time and they were'nt going out of their way to accomadate me so I left, was'nt really a big deal to me but if I had to pick something that annoyed me it would be that.

As for our cabin, it was a really nice covered Balcony, centrally located. Other than a little noise here and there from deck above it was fine.

My main question was being either forward or aft on different decks. We still loved the ship:)

Michelle

I would choose an aft cabin over a forward cabin on either deck.

I had an aft Riveria on the Ruby and a Caribe mid ship on the Crown and both locations were great. I loved the larger balcony on the Caribe but I also loved that we were 3 doors down from the door out to the Terrace Pool on the Ruby. That was very convenient since I enjoy that adult pool area so much.

Good luck in your selection. :)

Archived