Orient Beach Water Trampolines, what section?

gracie65

We were dropped off at Pedro's, near Club Orient (the far south end) and walked north. We didn't walk the entire beach but saw the trampolines further north of us. Based on the amount of beach I could see, I'd guess they were nearly in the middle of Orient Beach.

Orient Beach isn't all that big so you can see the whole beach at any time. It takes about 30 minutes to walk the length of it.

The north end is less crowded with mainly walkers

The central part has most of the "stuff"

The south end has Club Orient

Trampolines are in the middle section and you probably won't be 5 minutes from it when you are dropped off.

Orient Beach isn't all that big so you can see the whole beach at any time. It takes about 30 minutes to walk the length of it.

The north end is less crowded with mainly walkers

The central part has most of the "stuff"

The south end has Club Orient

Trampolines are in the middle section and you probably won't be 5 minutes from it when you are dropped off.

If we take a taxi is there a certain landmark where the trampolines are to tell the driver?

Closest taxi drop to the trampoline is Bikini Beach.

gary

For the record, Orient Beach is 1.3 miles long.

Gary, thanks for the photos. Is it you that posted the pictures of Great Bay Beach on another thread?

We will be in St. Martin on 11/4 with our 9 year old son. The nudity thing is not so much an issue, I feel if we prepare him ahead of time he & us will be ok with it.We would of course go to the more family section. I mainly concerned about the surf.

Great Bay looks calmer but I've read the things about the nasty water. Don't know if that is still a problem????

We live in Myrtle Beach & we have pretty choppy waters all the time (just not clear like the Caribbean). He's also a big 9 year old (5"2 & 130 pounds) so I'm thinking Orient would be the best for us. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

We just mainly want the trampoline to keep him occupies but also have the option to parasail if we want.

Last time we where at Orient Beach it was without our son. It was early Feb. & the water was too cold for me to get in. Hoping the waters will still be warm in early Nov.

Archived