Carnival Pride Question

Crusin' Gram of 5

We will be sailing the Pride out of Baltimoare at the end of May.:D Friends will be in cabin 7178 and hubby and I in 7180. Does anyone have any info on these cabins? (Like whether they are noisy or not since they are under a pool?) I also have been told that the balconies can be opened up to one big one but when I look at the deck plans I am not seeing that. Three different CVP's told us that so I am wondering if it is correct. I would appreciate any info anyone can give me on these cabins. I think they are listed as 8H and for the life of me, I do not get what these categories mean. I am hoping it is a good thing. I thank anyone who can give this cruisin' Grandma any infput into what we are getting with our cruise........beside happy!!!!:p.

We also just booked cabin 7178 and the adjacent cabin (traveling with friends) for the 7/31 cruise out of Baltimore, and were told that we can get the partition between the balconies removed as well. This category has the "extended balcony", 60 square feet vs. the standard balcony's 40 sft... our rep told us with the partition removed, it'll be like one big balcony ... wooohoooo!! :)

We're also travelling with two kids - I'd love to see a picture of this cabin if anyone can post one! I'd like to see what the sleeping arrangements look like with 4 people in a cabin. Wanted a suite, but not worth an extra $1000, IMO.

Thanks all!

Archived