Taxi cost to Stuart Cove's site????

annabell08

I know there is a bus that picks up from the dock but our timing may not be right. We dock on the Fascination at 8AM and the bus picks up at 8:15. and the snorkel trip leaves at 9:30AM We want to do the morning snorkel. Stuart Cove suggests we do the afternoon snorkel but that pushes up too close to sail time.

Does anyone know how far and how much it would be to use a taxi?

It is on the opposite side of the island and would probably cost quite a bit for a taxi, but that might get you there before the bus which makes several other stops between the pier and the dive shop. I have never seen the bus leave the pier area on time, however. They are always waiting on people who are late getting off the ships. I'd take the chance try to do the bus. If you miss it, then catch a cab.

Hello, we had a similar issue earlier this year. A taxi ride costs around $30 to Stuart's Cove. We left at 8:05 to do the early dive, and thanks to a fast driver, made it with time to spare. It is a long drive, around 20 minutes.

Archived