Mazatlan Frank or King David to Stone Island

Glenrie

We're trying to decide between Mazatlan Frank or King David for a tour to Stone Island. The price is pretty even. Has anyone taken either one or both?

King Davis says

For just $30.00 for adults and $15.00 for kids, you get a cruise of the bay, lunch, 5 hours of open bar, use of beach facilities, two activities like horseback riding or snorkeling, and round-trip transportation.

Yet in reading the site, it appears that there is an extra charge for the activities.

Mazatlan Frank says his price includes the 2 activites. I am concerned though that I can't walk distances and he doesn't say if he takes you to the restaurant or just to the beach.

How was the food and does anyone have any other comments?

Thanks for your help!

Never have done King David's but did Mazatlan Frank's city tour. The restaurants on Stone Island are all on the Beach so I'm sure he takes you to the restaurant. He stayed with us the whole time on our tour including the restaurant stop. He is a very nice man and you will really enjoy meeting him

I don't think MF does Stone Island personally. We have him booked for a city tour next month. I think he can arrange the Stone Island tour for you but it's actually done by someone else.

We were pretty torn about this too. In my confusion I thought Franks city/beach tour ended up at Stone Island but it's actually a beach in the Golden Zone. I'm kind of bummed to miss Stone Island but went with Frank because of all his rave reviews.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Jenn

Archived