Inside tips on the Star???

krazycruiser

I've read somewhere that cappuccinos are free in the dining rooms...is that true? We are going on the Star in 4 weeks!!! Also last time we were on NCL on the Pear there was an Italian restaurant...is there one on the Star..it seems here is more specialty resturants then before or my memorie is off.

I've read somewhere that cappuccinos are free in the dining rooms...is that true? We are going on the Star in 4 weeks!!! Also last time we were on NCL on the Pear there was an Italian restaurant...is there one on the Star..it seems here is more specialty resturants then before or my memorie is off.

I have heard that the cappuchinos are free in dining rooms, but haven't tried one, so not sure. The Italian restaurant called La Trattorio is actually one side of the buffet ( Market Cafe) that is nicely converted every evening. I like the food there. Had a steak that was excellent and added a pasta dish that the wife and I split between us. There is a 10 dollar charge now ( a recent change). Also, if you like Mexican food, try the Endless summer. Same cover charge, but we got free margaritas with the meal. Ribs and El Popo are my favorites, and if you have the quesadilla appetizer, you had better be hungry !! Enjoy the Star. It our favorite ship !!!

Archived