Valor and MUTS?

beach410

Whats your experience with this feature? I have read a lot of negative reviews about MUTS and some positive reviews. I think if they had something blasting all day that I didnt care for, I wouldnt enjoy it. Are there pool areas on the Valor to get away from it? What type of shows, etc, does it air and how often? Did you like it? I heard theres no live entertainment at the pool area because of the big screen and also that whatever was playing on it wasnt good.

Would love to hear about your experience. Thanks!

Whats your experience with this feature? I have read a lot of negative reviews about MUTS and some positive reviews. I think if they had something blasting all day that I didnt care for, I wouldnt enjoy it. Are there pool areas on the Valor to get away from it? What type of shows, etc, does it air and how often? Did you like it? I heard theres no live entertainment at the pool area because of the big screen and also that whatever was playing on it wasnt good.

Would love to hear about your experience. Thanks!

It's true, some hate it some love it. I enjoyed it on the Liberty.

CNN news typically plays in the morning. Yes, there is still a live band that plays, they just put a 'screensaver' type image up.

When the live band is taking a break, they play concerts. Obviously, movies are played at night.

You can go aft to get away from the noise of the screen. There is plenty of deck space and also a pool.

Archived