Need help-Belize excursions!

mokonaami

My husband and I are cruising aboard Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas this monday, and are still trying to decide on which excursion to do in Belize. We are in our 20's want something fairly adventurous, where we are more free to do what we want rather than do everything in a line most of the time (which I know a lot of the excursions include). We have it narrowed down to a few and I was hoping to get some opinions from others who have tried these excursions, or suggestions of others that may be fun. Here's what we're thinking:

Barrier reef sorkel & beach break (the site mentions there are kayaks for use at the beach break for a fee, anyone know how much it costs?)

Rainforest ATV (I think this one stops at the ruins also, which we are interested in)

I know a lot of people recommend Cave Tubing but I'm not sure that's something my husband would like. Anyone have any suggestions for us? Thanks in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...
We are also trying to decide between belize exursions on the Navigator. Anyone know the difference or have an opinion between the The Lost World Canopy & Rappelling Tour and the Aerial Trek???

My boyfriend and I are in our 60's and did the Lost World trip last year. I was a little nervous at first but we both loved it. It is a walk up a mountain and then a clearing to put on gear. Then another climb. The staff was very helpful and made you feel safe. Nothing can beat zipping through the trees. The Rappelling down was fun too.

Archived