Will Camp Carnival allow a Birthday Party?

gracie65

All you can do is ask. The only negative I would see would be if you want food. Lots of kids seem to have so many allergies nowadays, so you'd have to be careful about that.

Not really worried about food. Just a cake and a song will be good.

Just enough to get the point across to our son that the cruise is his birthday present LOL!!!

Well here's the one problem that I can see....we cruise for our kids' birthdays every year. And they are never alone....meaning lots of kids with bdays on the cruise. :D

So, we always get the cabin decoration package. I have gotten it on Carnival too. So when your son walks in, the entire cabin will be decorated for his bday. You can also purchase a cake to send to his table one night at dinner.

But as far as sending food INTO camp carnival. I don't think you are going to be able to (just a gut feeling). They do have parties with refreshments, but it is all cleared and won't hurt anyone with allergies.

Wait till you get to the dining room...every night someone will be celebrating a bday...sometimes 10 other people...lol.

Well here's the one problem that I can see....we cruise for our kids' birthdays every year. And they are never alone....meaning lots of kids with bdays on the cruise. :D

So, we always get the cabin decoration package. I have gotten it on Carnival too. So when your son walks in, the entire cabin will be decorated for his bday. You can also purchase a cake to send to his table one night at dinner.

But as far as sending food INTO camp carnival. I don't think you are going to be able to (just a gut feeling). They do have parties with refreshments, but it is all cleared and won't hurt anyone with allergies.

Wait till you get to the dining room...every night someone will be celebrating a bday...sometimes 10 other people...lol.

Great idea about the cabin Decorations, can't believe I didn't think of it!!!LOL

We will be on The Liberty for the 10/31 sailing. Our son will turn 10 two days after we leave. This is actually for his birthday. Does anyone know if Camp Carnival will allow a Birthday Party while on board?

Let your wait staff know and have dinner in the dining room - they'll make a big deal of it!:D

We will be on The Liberty for the 10/31 sailing. Our son will turn 10 two days after we leave. This is actually for his birthday. Does anyone know if Camp Carnival will allow a Birthday Party while on board?

My DD is turning 7 for our cruise, (IN 4 DAYS!!!). Bday is the second day of the cruise. We are doing the Room Decorations and the cake at dinner. When I get back I will let you know how it went.

Let your wait staff know and have dinner in the dining room - they'll make a big deal of it!:D

Yes, I realize they will in the dining room. My question was about the camp. Michelle answered that question for me in an above post but thanks.

Our youngest son just turned 9 on Friday, the last full day of our cruise on Carnival Glory. While there wasn't a separate "birthday party" for him in Camp Carnival, they did get everyone together to sing "Happy Birthday" to him and give him a few token gifts (a Freddy notepad, a card came, and a rubber twirly toy). You must have to make sure they know it's the child's birthday - in our case, one of the counselors asked us about when during the day our son would be at Camp Carnival so they could sing for him.

Our youngest son just turned 9 on Friday, the last full day of our cruise on Carnival Glory. While there wasn't a separate "birthday party" for him in Camp Carnival, they did get everyone together to sing "Happy Birthday" to him and give him a few token gifts (a Freddy notepad, a card came, and a rubber twirly toy). You must have to make sure they know it's the child's birthday - in our case, one of the counselors asked us about when during the day our son would be at Camp Carnival so they could sing for him.

Awww that's so sweet! I never knew that. I'll have to remember that. :D

And Happy Birthday to YOUR 9 year old. My 9 year old just turned 9 last Sunday. We both had Feb 2000 babies. :D

Great, thanks for letting me know.

Awww that's so sweet! I never knew that. I'll have to remember that. :D

And Happy Birthday to YOUR 9 year old. My 9 year old just turned 9 last Sunday. We both had Feb 2000 babies. :D

Nothing quite like an almost-Millennium baby! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Just returned from Fantasy. I attached pictures of the Room Decorations, the goofy little thing in the middle is the Birthday Girl. They were up the first day. On her Birthday, she got one of the ship awards and a picture with the Capitan. At Camp Carnival, they sang happy birthday.

The cake was brought to dinner. They supplied the candles and the wait staff sang. One thing I did not expect is our head waiter, Subvan, said they would keep the leftover cake in the Galley and bring it every night for dinner. If you have any further questions, just ask.

84764098_cruise2009002.jpg.2af50b228e9d1d0d15d154a578decaa8.jpg

545315545_cruise2009020.jpg.9eb70e7dbff4b98f3b64baa229b5f45d.jpg

1902947382_cruise2009057.jpg.37941de26077883b8344bb2570b4be35.jpg

Archived