Conquest 8G Room?

Jess_TX

I'm going on the Conquest in May, and I noticed that I could upgrade from an 8C to an 8G and actually save money (the price has obviously gone down since I originally booked). I was looking at the rooms on the Empress deck, and they're on the back of the boat. From the deck plan, the balcony looks slightly larger. Is this true? Does anyone stayed in one of these rooms?

Thanks!

I'm going on the Conquest in May, and I noticed that I could upgrade from an 8C to an 8G and actually save money (the price has obviously gone down since I originally booked). I was looking at the rooms on the Empress deck, and they're on the back of the boat. From the deck plan, the balcony looks slightly larger. Is this true? Does anyone stayed in one of these rooms?
If its a 'true aft' (on the back of the ship), it is probably an 'extended' balcony..:p Thus, larger...:D

We just sailed on the Glory on Jan 31 and had cabin 6485 which is an aft cabin. Our balcony had 2 chairs and a lounge chair plus a small table. So yes these balconies are bigger. The room may be a tad larger, but not enough to make a difference.

7448 and 7453 are smaller, actually thinner than the other aft facing cabins on Empress deck. This is true for the center two cabins on each of the three decks with aft facing cabins. We had cabin 7453 a few years ago and while we liked the location, given a choice we would have preferred one of the other aft cabins that were full sized.

2058254060080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

Our options are 7446, 7449, or 7451. Are those rooms smaller. They're not directly in the middle. We were leaning towards 7449.

All three cabins are full sized and have sofas. Pick the one you like, there really isn't any difference between them. Have a great cruise! :)

Archived