Dalila Divers in Cozumel

2-laner

We are considering a snorkel trip when we go to Cozumel in April. Does anyone have any comments about this outfit? My understanding is that they are at Playa Palancar. My 11 and 13 yr old and myself will be first-time snorkeling and wanted to have beach time, but then wanted to get some good snorkeling in out at the reef.

I will find out the week of 30 march. I would suspect they are reputable. I emailed Alison with diving with alison. She is highly recommended on here. I am needing a beach that is handicap accecible for my mother and sister to enjoy while my Partner and I went diving. She recommended Playa Palancar stating once we got my Mother and sister situated they had a dive shop we could sign up with..."Dalila". Since so many trust Alison and other shopes she has recommended, I will too.

Thank you for your reassuring reply. There is a possibility that my mother will be with us as well, so it is nice to know that we can enjoy her company as well as enjoy snorkeling at the same location. Have fun when you go :)

Archived