Renewal of Wedding Vows

JerseyJo

Hi, we are first timers, due to go on the Ruby Princess in July for the Greek islands cruise, very excited. I want to surprise my husband by organising a renewal of vows ceromony. has any one done this on a princess ship, especially the Ruby and how was the experiance?

Thanks

JerseyJo

My wife and I renewed our vows for our 25th aboard the Crown Princess and they did a beautiful ceremony. We recently had friends renew their vows aboard the Crown as well and their ceremony was equally beautiful. I see no reason why the Rudy would be anything less. Go for it and enjoy!!

We just renewed our vows celebrating 20 years (with our son, and some family in the ceremony with us as well) and it was fantastic! One of the best things we have ever done!

We were aboard the Sapphire Princess, and although the ceremony was quick (about 15 mins) it was very special! I got a lovely boquet, and DH got a boutenier (sp?) as well.

The chapel looked lovely, with the candles and all! We had some of our new CC friends join us, and it was incredible!

The pictures that the photographer took are some of the best ever!

I highly recommend it!

Have fun!!

We renewed our vows on the Tahitian for our 30th. We opted for the higher package because is was such a special time for us. I would rebook this in a heartbeat. We had a private ceremony in the library with flowers & champagne & a cake. The captain was wonderful and spent 45 minutes or more with us & our group. Wonderful pictures and memories. Our friends - plus another couple we met through cc attended. We had a private bridge tour - and were able to take our friends. Other goodies included balcony breakfast, flowers in the room, the nice bathrobes to take home, a framed photograph, champagne in the room and canapes delivered every night. 1/2 hour massages for both. It was very special. Thank you Princess. oh - engraved champagne glassed to keep also.

:-)

Sandy

I surprised my wife with a renewal of vows for our 25th on the Ruby back in January. I started arranging it once we were onboard, so there is no requirement to do things in advance, but it couldn't hurt to start the ball rolling earlier if a last minute surprise isn't a must. Luis, from passenger services, is in charge of weddings and renewals and did a great job coordinating everything. Just let him know if there is are any special requests for how, when and where you want the ceremony performed. He'll check with the captain, and if he approves, consider it done! We really enjoyed the experience and hope you will too!

Archived