Excursion on Sale & Sign?

Manitoban

Newbie Cruiser here. I have booked my excursion on-line and am now wondering if the charges for these are going to be on my Sail & Sign card or will I be billed separately on my charge card? If there on the Sail & Sign card, my DH is going to have a heart attack!

Word of caution...it WILL show on your S&S bill. However right underneath it, you'll see a credit for the same amount. You've paid in full as soon as you book and the charge will show on your next credit card statement. Why they do this, I'm not 100% sure.

Thought I'd save your husband from the near heart attack I had when ours showed up on the S&S bill. Just had to read down a line though and I was OK! LOL :D

Pre-booked excursions are charged to your credit card within a few days of making that reservation. Your DH's heart is safe!

Not butting in on your discussion but wanted to say that if you are the lady who posted the recipe from the Glory for "warm chocolate melting cake" how much our family has enjoyed it-just tonight we had it for dessert. (This was posted a long time ago). Thanks for sharing that recipe..It always turns out perfect...Hopefully I have the right person. Thanks again.....RJ

Archived