booster seat in dining room

Honeychild

I have cruised several times and could kick myself for not noticing this, but are booster seats provided in the formal dinning rooms on RCL ships? We will be traveling (1st time) with our 3 year old granddaughter this fall. She does so much better sitting on a booster seat.

All you have to do is ask the first night, and it will be waiting for you every night after that. We've had great experiences with our kids, the waitstaff often has little ones at home they rarely see, and my girls were treated like royalty...not only was their special seat waiting for them, but once the waiter learned her love for strawberries, there were alway several giant ones on her plate waiting for her!

When my daughter was small, she sat in a high chair at the table. I don't remember if we even had to ask.

(when I hear "booster seat," I think of a car seat for little kids; we call the chair that stands alone, but puts the infant/toddler up to table level a "high chair")

We are sailing in May with extended family which includes 2 children under 2 years....no not ours....grand daughters....so we checked while on the Coral last month and no problem with either a highchair for one and a booster seat for the other. Available in both the dining room and Sabitini's. You know the drill.....fill them full of deserts and then hand them back to the parents and go off to bed.:D

Archived