obc question

Leigh-Anne V

thanks!

next question ... looking at our docs and nowhere does it say we have an obc ... should it be listed somewhere?

thanks again,

Leigh-Anne

It should be on the PDF attachment to your NCL email confirmation. On the PDF document, it is listed on the left side below the breakdown of the cruise expenses.

I don't have that ... we booked with a travel agent ... we picked up our papers but they are just the same as the ones on norwegian's web site that you are supposed to print yourself

Then, you need to contact your TA and have them send you something in writing that confirms the OBC.

Anyone...please advise.... we are cruising on the NCL Jade on Dec. 20th... My TA is giving an OBC from Vacations To Go... is that OBC different from the one that NCL may be giving, and as being discussed on this thread? Should we expect one from NCL also?

Indra

Anyone...please advise.... we are cruising on the NCL Jade on Dec. 20th... My TA is giving an OBC from Vacations To Go... is that OBC different from the one that NCL may be giving, and as being discussed on this thread? Should we expect one from NCL also?

Indra

You need to ask your TA. It could be any combination of the above - could be an NCL OBC or just a TA OBC. Or it could be one in which NCL is providing OBC and the TA is matching it, essentially doubling what you'll be receiving. Without more details, no one can really answer your question. If I had to guess (and it really is just a guess), it's probably an NCL OBC that was offered during one of their more recent promotions and it's just being passed on to you via the TA.

The OBC could be NCL or the TA. Or some combination thereof. It is not some gift, but instead a reduction in the price of the cruise that SOMEBODY is giving up.

It can be used for ANYTHING. Actually it can not be used for any particular thing. It just shows up as a CREDIT on your account onboard, the same as if you put $100 on the account.

Archived