Cruise critic or housework?

krogerlady

Carol- I think you beat me! My kids would have killed me had I forgot the tree...

I didn't do a lot of Christmas decorating this yr - but I did get out my 200+ Christmas cards.... in between CC -ha!ha!

How early do some of you come on? and how late do you stay on? I used to come in at 5:30am and on til about 1am -- but now I don't come in until after 10 or 11am - come in during the day if I am home and log out around 11pm... carol

I didn't do a lot of Christmas decorating this yr - but I did get out my 200+ Christmas cards.... in between CC -ha!ha!

How early do some of you come on? and how late do you stay on? I used to come in at 5:30am and on til about 1am -- but now I don't come in until after 10 or 11am - come in during the day if I am home and log out around 11pm... carol

Well if my husband is at work I log in around 8 and off at 2:20, and I get up and do little to no house work in between, lol. If he is home I try to cut my time down so he doesn't think I am addicted and cut me off from the internet!

Well if my husband is at work I log in around 8 and off at 2:20, and I get up and do little to no house work in between, lol. If he is home I try to cut my time down so he doesn't think I am addicted and cut me off from the internet!

I am retired and I come into my computer room when I pass it ... I check CC constantly and post - I get teased a lot by hubby - need to keep up!! carol

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have pre cruise jitters...Kinda like pregnancy jitters. I am 18 days out and have cleaned my house top to bottom, sign on to cruise critic...Cleaned my house again...signed on to cruise critic.....Looked at my calander....signed on to cruise critic......

Yeah Mon.....it's all groovy....:D

We have a little over a 100 days to go, and I can't seem to pull myself away from the computer and reading EVERTHING on cruise critic!! Its totally pathetic!! Every single activity that can be called housework is sitting behind me screaming to be done, but here I sit!! I have no will power at all. Maybe I can get my house clean after i get home....and BTW, how can two people, no kids either, get a house so messy. Aaaurrrrghhh....hate housework!! I need a steward to bring home with me!!

Definitely would rather be on CC than doing housework.....actually would rather do anything than housework!

Archived