fountain fun card

ltnod1

You can get them at any bar or at special stations the first day. The cost is between 3 or 4 dollars a day. Can't remember exactly. You can get it at any time, if you get it later in the cruise, you pay less.

If I recall correctly, they give you another card that you present to get your soft drink (not sure if it is another card or sticker on back of you card, but you need to present it to get your drink).

It's either $5.50 or $6/day - there have been conflicting reports on here.

It can be used at any bar, or at dinner (it does not work for room service). They'll pour a portion of a can into a glass for you, generally they won't give you the whole can (though I did find a Lido waiter to do that for me, but it was also the 3rd cruise I'd seen him on). The glass they pour is probably 1/2-3/4 of a can.

HI.....could someone please tell me how a fountain fun card works? where can you use it on the ship? and how much does it cost?

Ours was 46$ (tax in that) for a 7 night cruise. It is it's own card and any bar will take it. For soda only, not bottled water.

Archived