Carnival pier

IslandToIsland

What is the exact location of the pier and which is the Carnival pier? Trying to figure out where to stay and want to be close. Thanks

Pier 4

Old San Juan Sheraton is the closest.

I attached a thumbnail, but it might be easier to see here...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&om=1&msa=0&msid=116969536791656461166.00000111c2647d9ad5cbd&ll=18.465342,-66.114113&spn=0.005231,0.009645&z=17

412841813_Pier4.jpg.b95c75fff84d67344c26c25eda321e34.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me what is at Pier 4 (Carnival Pier)? I read somewhere there is a convenience store, and a cigar store. We don't want to wander too far and wondered if we could pick up some soft drinks, liquor and/or cigars near the pier.

Also do you know if Carnival ships keep the same dinner times when they are in San Juan at night? Do they change to open sitting, or do I have to keep my assigned dinner time in order to enjoy the food in the dining room (we do not want to eat on the Lido deck). This will help me decide what dinner time to sign up for. Funnily enough I've done a Carnival itinerary in 2005 that included San Juan at night but I just can't remember. Getting old I guess - LOL.

Thanks in advance.

Linda

P.S. I have two cruises this year for which this question is applicable. The Triumph in April, and the Freedom in November (just in case class of ship influences the answer).

Can anyone tell me what is at Pier 4 (Carnival Pier)? I read somewhere there is a convenience store, and a cigar store. We don't want to wander too far and wondered if we could pick up some soft drinks, liquor and/or cigars near the pier.

Also do you know if Carnival ships keep the same dinner times when they are in San Juan at night? Do they change to open sitting, or do I have to keep my assigned dinner time in order to enjoy the food in the dining room (we do not want to eat on the Lido deck). This will help me decide what dinner time to sign up for. Funnily enough I've done a Carnival itinerary in 2005 that included San Juan at night but I just can't remember. Getting old I guess - LOL.

Thanks in advance.

Linda

P.S. I have two cruises this year for which this question is applicable. The Triumph in April, and the Freedom in November (just in case class of ship influences the answer).

from what I heard....it is open seating for dinner in the dining room when in san juan...will tell you for sure after next week on the liberty!!

Archived