URGENT!!! Need limo suggestions...

dreamfinder222

...for Tampa, FL.

I have a group of 8-10 people who will be staying in Tampa the night before our Carnival cruise. We thought it might be more fun (and possibly cost-effective) to get a limo for 4-5 hours that night, so we don't have to work about finding our way around in a caravan on taxis.

Any suggestions for reputable companies you've used? Any suggestions are welcome!

I just used Blue One Transportation (813-282-7391) for transfers for my 14 clients. It was for direct transfers, hotel to pier, and pier to airport. The charge was $10 p/p each way. I dealt with Pauline at pauline@myblue1.com. They just left February 22nd, so I can't give you any feedback about them at this point. They were suggested by another person on this board.

If you need a limo for a block of time to take you around rather than transfers, maybe give them a call to see if they offer that option.

Hope this helps!

Denise

I've been part of a group that has hired a limo group for a few special occasions; we've used a company called "A Signature Limousine" (www.asignaturelimo.com). Our group has been a little bigger - usually 6 or 7 couples; they have a limo bus that accomodates up to 14. It's very nice & very comfortable, and the drivers very friendly & helpful. I THINK they have some smaller vehicles, too, that might fit your needs (or if the price is right you might decide to get the big one & have room to spread out).

I think their contact info is on their website.

Archived