• Century
    • Galaxy
    • Mercury
    • Millennium
    • Infinity
    • Summit
    • Constellation
    • Xpedition

I really loved the Mercury as compared to the Horizon. The T Pool and the extra amenities were really nice. I did enjoy the Horizon in March of 03 as the ship is alot more intimate. I will be sailing on the Constellation in December 05.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We have been on all but three of the fleet, Zenith was our first on 09/05/98 so it will alwys hold that very special spot in our heart. Having been on her five times since to Bermuda at least once a year. Our favorite cruise was on the Millenium's first eastern transatlantic into New York. She is a true work of art and craftsmanship to please every taste. The larger ships a sometimes a over rated, but Millenium is a beautiful and grand girl that combines the classic beauty and sophistication of past ocean liners and the modern amenities of today's lifestyles.

Zenith 9/98, Horizon 9/99, Mecury 1/00 Zenith 9/00, Millenium 11/00, Horizon 7/01, Galaxy 11/01, Zenith 9/02 Millenium 12/02, Empress of the Seas 5/03, Zenith 9/03 Century 2/04, Zenith 10/04, Century 2/05 and upcoming Zenith 10/05.

Ok, I just registered today even though I have been lurking for a while. I did it JUST so I could post this reply. Can someone please tell me they are head over heels for Horizon??? I have been on Galaxy and Zenith and loved them both but I haven't heard many people gush over Horizon, which I will be experiencing in June. They use words like, "cozy," "broken in." I'm worried that I am going to be dissappointed when I board.

AnneinSand... I feel the same way about the Zenith, on which I am sailing out in two weeks to Bermuda. I've been on the Century three times and loved it. But my May 14 cruise was a group dealio, so i didn't have a say in which ship was booked. I know I'm going to enjoy the Zenith, but I'm wondering how much I'm going to miss the loveliness of the Century. It seems to have the elegance of the bigger ships along with the coziness of the smaller ones. Any Zenith fans here?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

What makes a ship or cruise so wonderful? I don't have the answer. We have been on several Celebrity ships. I really enjoyed our Mercury cruise and especially liked their dining room. We had great tablemates and laughes the hours away at each meal. We were the 'old' couple at the table, all the others were not a day over 32 years old. Had a wonderful time.

None of the Celebrity ships are bad, some just better than others. I like the layout of the celebrity ships. When we cruise on other cruise lines I miss the aft deck outside the Lido Buffet area, my favorite spot on the ship.

So for me, its the Mercury but all of them are high on my list of great ships! Just put me on a Celebrity ship and I am very happy, regardless of the cruise experience!

Getting ready to sail on the Infinity.ah I love Celebrity!!!!!!!

We have been on the Constellation, Summit, Horizon and Mercury. Our favoriite is Mercury. On the Millenium class it seems wherever I want to go to it was always on the other end of where I was at the time. They are so long. By the way we have already booked the Infinity to Alaska out of San Francisco and the Summit again to Hawaii our of San Pedro. We are also on the Mercury out of San Diego over New Years. Marvin

MARVIN- THE INFINITY AND THE MILLENIUM ARE SISTER SHIPS THAT EXACTLY THE SAME, ONLY DIFFERENCE ARE THE DECORS

I'm sure this question's been asked plenty, but what's your favorite Celebrity ship?

1. Zenith
  2. Horizon
  3. Century
  4. Galaxy
  5. Mercury
  6. Millennium
  7. Infinity
  8. Summit
  9. Constellation
  10. Xpedition

I,LL GO WITH THE TWO SISTERS SHIPS- INFINITY+ THE MILLENNIUM..WHY? DID U NO THAT EACH SHIP HAS 46 SQ FEET FOR EVERY 7 PEOPLE?? THAT MEANS LOTS OF ROOM TO ROAM...LOL PLUS ITS A B E A U T I F U L SHIP..

This is a tough one to call! I've only been on CENTURY and CONSTELLATION, with SUMMIT coming up in Sept. 2006 in Alaska. Each has their own set of points that makes them favorites in those categories, but overall, after torturous deliberation, CENTURY is my favorite. I love the feel of the ship, and the size is perfect. Can't wait until her facelift .... still trying to decide which cruise to take to see her in all her glory. (I notice there are a BUNCH of 4 and 5 day western caribbean jaunts on her post-facelift schedule: what IS up with THAT???????)

Archived