Spring Break ??? Southern Caribbean

Thinking of booking March 26, 2006 on either Adventure of the Seas or Serenade. Are these popular itineraries for spring breakers? I thought maybe the southern route from San Juan might be less popular. Any thoughts or anyone booked for 2005 at spring break on the southern route?

WE have done both...Serenade 2004 and the Adventure 2003. We thought there were more kids on the Adventure, but neither was overpopulated with them. On the Adventure they seem to hang out at the pizza place on the promenade. I think you'd be fine on either if you want to avoid the kids.

Seaside2358

My choice is the Serenade because of the size, the ports, and the crew. My husband prefers the Adventure only because of the size...but agrees with the ports of the Serenade, although we do love Curacao. We do not drink, so our view could be different from others. Our daugher was 17 on the Adventure and had trouble finding teens her age to hang out with. The teen club was almost empty. The Serenade she was 18, almost 19 and just hung out with us. I think sailing from San Juan deters some of the spring breakers. (Our first cruise was the Voyager out of Miami at spring break and it was packed with all ages...these two cruise were nothing like it.) Good luck making a choice, but again....you won't go wrong either way.

Archived