Freedom Cabin 6698 aft balcony

jmr3268

Has anyone been in the very last balcony on the side aft on the Freedom class? We are assigned cabin 6698 and I can't find any good pictures of that end of the ship. So it is hard to tell if it is bigger or the view and space is worse. We have always done the very aft larger balconies and couldn't get one this go around. So trying to determine if we should move.

Just looking on the deck plan it looks like the balcony is probably the same size as other balconies, but it is next to a large oceanview, so there may be a wall rather than a balcony divider...but I'm not sure...that's just what I could gather from the deck plan. What other areas have you considered on the ship (you mentioned moving)?

When you look at actual pictures of the Freedom it appears the last balcony has a different design with a wall that angles up. The other options showing up on RCCL is way up toward the front like 6528 but I know the balcony will be normal.

When you look at actual pictures of the Freedom it appears the last balcony has a different design with a wall that angles up. The other options showing up on RCCL is way up toward the front like 6528 but I know the balcony will be normal.

Yeah, it did kind of look like a wall rather than anything else, but I haven't seen any real pictures. Hope someone here has some so you can see it.

Archived